- My Yoga Online - Let me know if you'd like an invite and you'll get two free weeks. I love the diversity if classes offered here. You can choose your level, your focus, and the length of classes among other things. I've taken classes with teachers shown alone in a studio, live in a class setting, and live in a workshop setting. I find my practice happily growing as I'm exposed to different types of yoga. Extra bonus, their videos play easily on my iPad.
- Yoga Today - I started with Yoga Today way back when they offered free podcasts. Their quantity and quality has grown, but so has their price. They now only offer one free class a week. You can also pay to download by the class or you can buy a subscription. It's definitely worth checking out the free class once a week.
- Yoga Download - Yoga Download has some great 20 minute audio sessions that you can download for free. These sessions are also offered as an iPhone app but you have to pay $2.99 for the convenience of having them immediately all in one place. You can also buy individual classes or purchase a membership. I like these short sessions when I'm traveling.
- Yoga Journal - Yoga Journal is full of information about yoga and you can also access free videos from master teachers.
- YogaGlo - I haven't tried YogaGlo yet, but it is highly recommended and next on my list. They offer a 15 day free trial membership. They also have some great teachers and they offer several beginners series in different styles of yoga which I think is a great idea.