Strawberry Mango "Chicken Salad" with Maple Vinaigrette
- 1/4 c maple syrup
- 1/4c white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 c extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1 head leafy greens, washed and torn
- 1 mango, cubed
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 bag Morningstar Chik'n Strips, prepared according to package instructions
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup roasted, unsalted pistachios
Directions:Whisk the dressing ingredients together.
Arrange salad ingredients on individual plates. Drizzle with dressing just before serving.
Note: If we're not all eating at the same time, I cube just the portion of the avocado I need. I put the remainder back together with the pit in a sealed bag where it can wait for several hours in the fridge without turning brown.